Free Mental Health book club for school mental health leads
Dr Pooky Knightsmith, director of the Children, Young People and Schools Programme is launching a free mental health book club in which each member receives a book and accompanying resources once a term. These aim to enhance the skills, confidence and knowledge of those who work with children and young people, by providing them with resources they can use to promote positive mental health. Once a term, members receive:
- A book which promotes understanding of mental health
- The opportunity to chat online with the book’s author
- A guide with ideas on how to use the book
- Access to a ‘top tips’ video and factsheet created with the author
- Materials that can be used to cascade the key learnings to colleagues
Find out more and sign up for the book club here.
If you have any questions on any of the above, please email us.