…and Our Supporters
To everybody who has raised funds for the Trust.
If you would like to hold an event contact us for advice and materials.
We would like to thank the following people for holding events and undertaking individual challenges in support of the Trust:
- Kate Maurice took on the Dixon Wilson Three Peaks Challenge on 9th September. Please continue to support her.
- Harry and James Salter completed their cross-channel swim, an extraordinary feat. Please continue to support them.
- Debs Burles completed the Great South Run on 23 October. Please continue to support her.
- Ted Wainman ran the Marathon du Medoc on 11th September. Please continue to support him.
- Antonia Wainman, Ted Wainman, Bethan Deakins, Michelle Howie (White), Tanya Sonachan (Shaw), Robyn Forbes, Sophie Rushton, Annabel Rushton, Ben Broughton, Charlie Maunder and Ollie Friend completed the British 10K London run.
- Sarah Seccombe and friends completed the London to Aldeborough Cycle Ride in memory of Boo Van der Noot.
- Nick Coupe, Lorna Cumming Bruce, Rupert Strutt, Francis Walters, Kate Winser and Joanna Whitehead completed the Virgin London Marathon .
- Tim Gill ran the Rotterdam Marathon
- Briony Pearson ~ Leeds Half Marathon
- Poppy Worcester ~ Richmond Half Marathon
- George and Emi-Lou May, Ed Pearson and boys from Radley H Social braved the Henley Tough Mudder Challenge
- Kirstin Gunning-Barnes climbed Snowdon in memory of Dylan Edwards
- Sarah Bowers requested donations in lieu of presents for her 50th birthday
- Brick Court Chambers raised money through their Grand National Sweepstake
- The Dragon School raised funds through their performance of ‘Fame’
- The PRA Management Team have held fundraising activities throughout the year