CWMT delivers training in three ways:
- We currently fund regional Waller Trainers and Associates to deliver free depression awareness training in England.
- We develop and distribute free printed resources eg posters, booklets, palm cards.
- We fund training of psychological therapists at the Charlie Waller Institute, University of Reading.
Our aim is to deliver appropriate training to as many organisations and groups as possible. These include:
- Primary Care (GPs and their staff)
- Employers and line managers
- Housing Associations
- Universities and colleges of further education.
- Schools – both primary and secondary, staff and pupils
- Youth groups
If you are interested in learning more about the training we offer, please complete our Training Request Form.